Monday, April 13, 2009






I have not posted since September and my sister has been bugging me about keeping a blog. I am posting my wedding pictures from almost a year ago! I cannot believe I have been married for almost a year! I have a total of four weeks left until I graduate from nursing school....I am actually in class now trying to keep from falling asleep. I am so ready to start working. I recently got a job in the Cardiovascular intensive care unit! This is really where I wanted to be, at least until I get bored.






















2 comments:

Tracy Purdy said...

Yeah for you!! Thanks for the update! Keep em coming! Can't wait to see you in two weeks!

Melissa Conaway said...

Hey Julie I'm so glad you finally made an update! Congrats on graduation and being so close to your one year anniversary!